Friday, April 11, 2008

April 11

Just some snapshots taken over the last few weeks of our life....

KEVIN and his (best) friend Thomas at Vans Skate Park. They open up the park on Sunday nights for bike riding.
JACOB out in the front yard - don't know which kid took this shot, but I kinda like it. The kids also discovered the video button on my camera, so when I figure out how to upload video to the blog, I will post one. Of course, that means also I gotta screen them for the birds and all. Kevin didn't think I would actually save the videos!MATTHEW with his friends from Cub Scouts.. we took a hike to the park and had a picnic / treasure hunt / bike races.
I went to Orlando last week for work, and on the last afternoon I was there, took a walk through Animal Kingdom with 60,000 of my closest friends. The next night I took the boys out for the evening at DCA, with only 20,000 of our closest friends. I go to the parks maybe twice a year, and I happen to go twice during spring break - what am I thinking?!?

Here's a pic of the boys under the Golden Gate Bridge...and a shot of Paradise Pier at dusk

No comments: