Friday, November 28, 2008

Lots to be Thankful For...

Another Tournament has come and gone, this the most successful one yet. This happens to be one of the two times that I happened to sit down in 18+ hours, and someone takes a picture.

Popped on a pedometer for the day as an experiment, and I walked 16,082 steps - give or take. Someone figured that was like me walking to Disneyland from my house. Yeah, like I am ever going to walk to work!!


Curtis and Alanna came over for Thanksgiving Day. We drug out the ping-pong table and everyone played games of mixed doubles throughout the afternoon while dinner was cooking.


Kevin and Matt are here trying out a new-fangled paddle holding technique. Didn't work for very long before they switched back. Something about the ball hitting their fingers or something.

After having dinner and imbibing sufficient "ping-pong juice" (one hand for the paddle, one for the wine glass), I got to join in.

When it got dark we went inside for the traditional viewing of Christmas Vacation. ("Clark, I don't want to spend the holidays DEAD...")

No comments: