Monday, December 10, 2007

Week of Dec 3

Went to Disneyland one night last week for the annual Family Christmas party - took the traditional picture in front of the gigantor tree on Main St. I looked at last year's picture, and the jacket with the reflective tape was on Jacob. Hopefully next year we won't be so blinded cause it will be too small for any of the boys to wear.

They hung these really cool icicle lights on the castle, and after fooling around with my camera's settings, got this picture:

And this one of Small World:

On Thursday night we went to see Matthew perform the 2nd grade Christmas program at school. He's one of the presents waaaaay up there on stage. See him? You don't? Cause he's RIGHT THERE -}

Next week is Kevin and Sammy's concerts, so I guess I'll have to do my shopping now while I can...

No comments: