Monday, April 2, 2007





Once in awhile, something happens that makes me think... man, I am getting OLD. Usually it's things like realizing that I'm never gonna lose this weight if I don't stop eating at In-N-Out; signing my life away 30 times over to the escrow company; buying a mini-van. Today it was looking at these pictures, thinking how grown up my kids are getting!

I see them every day, but don't notice how much they are changing cause I am too close to see it. But after looking at these pictures, you can't tell me that I am not going to have girl problems one day!

And that day is coming sooner than I think - Mortimer* has his first date set for Friday night.


* Name has been changed to protect the innocent

1 comment:

Karen Dionne said...

there's sammy! he should wear that on friday!