Wednesday, April 4, 2007

To Clear up any Confusion -

1. No, he didn't really like the food at the hospital so much he just had to go back - although he did like it, which says loads about my cooking ability. And no, they don't have takeout. Too bad, we would bring some to the wedding in July.

2. No, it wasn't a reverse vasectomy, it really was open heart surgery. Sorry Michael and Karen, we aren't back in the hospital trying for a girl.

3. No, we aren't trying to make our hospital bill bigger than Karen's. Some things are better left for the Jones' to keep.

4. No, we don't need a gold sticker or even $7 for parking.

5. No, Earl the 75-yr old security guard is not my boyfriend, even though he enjoys asking me my name and hands me a lovely, fashionable wristband each and every day.

6. Yes, I do know the way to the cafeteria now without getting lost. I keep saying that is the true measure of when a patient is ready to go home, but they don't listen to the family members.

No comments: