Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thurs Apr 26

Aaaah, the return to the relatively calm, stress-free routine of everyday life. Although it feels like a routine, it's certainly not calm this week.

Had scouts on Monday, where we planned an outing for Saturday with Matt's den to visit the fire station. I won't be able to go (well, maybe I will) cause of conflict in schedule. Tuesday night was the first band board meeting I have gone to since Mar 1. Lots of stuff going on there that I had mentally checked out from this last month. Last nite, Wed, Esther invited me to the Angel's game. We went and talked the whole time and walked out at the top of the seventh cause it was getting late, the score being 3-1 Angels. We get to the car and hear a huge roar - the score was 9-1 Angels by the time we got home...aaargh.... we missed the best part.

Today Jacob and Kevin sang with their school classes at Knott's. RJ is still at home and had another lab appt. and cardiologist appt. this afternoon, conflicting with Knotts, so I had to write my questions down. The p/t pharmicist in me wants to know what's going on now. The cardiologist asked where I was - I guess he missed me. He's good at bantering with the patients, so that is a real plus in all this. He has a note to be out of work until at least June 20, they want to have his sternum completely healed before heading back.

Tomorrow night is the BBQ and concert with the band. I have not been able to see any of the concert performances this year since they have all been in the month of March/April. Jacob gets to go on his very first Weblos campout for the weekend... and needs to be dropped off in Brea the same time as the BBQ. Saturday is the aforementioned fire station trip and Music in the Parks festival that the band is hosting at the school - again, at the same time. Sunday is our first cow chip bingo, and Lisa and I are swimming in notes about voided, reissued, and extra tickets being handed out. Need to straighten them all out by Saturday so we know which plots are sold vs. unsold. . . It would be awesome to actually win some of this money we are dealing with! And we round out Sunday night with a softball game, where we will see how well my 4 times at Curves this month (I haven't had any time!!) has kept me in shape. I know, round is a shape, but not particularly a good one to be in.

I think Monday we might just skip scouts, turn off the phones, and sleep - 12 days in a row with something going on each day is tough! I won't tell if you don't. . .

Can't you see the boys? They are wearing a white shirt with a yellow kerchief - see 'em? They're RIGHT THERE!!

No comments: