Friday, April 6, 2007

Same Song, Second Verse...

A little bit louder, but hopefully not worse.

Back home again from the hospital for the second Friday in a row. RJ's heart rythm is now stable from the medications, so they decided it was OK to let him leave again.

Another run to the drug store for two new drugs, and stopping three other ones from the plethora o' pills. Since I had already measured them out into the weekly pill boxes, I now get to go figure out which ones to pull out. Is it the little white one, or the little bit bigger white one; or the blue one, or the 1/2 blue one... hmmm... or maybe the orange one. And then I have to find the third drug that has been reduced, so that I can cut it in half for the duration. This of course, is after I decipher the doctor's scribble, or the nurse's filipino handwriting.

Fortunately, he is saying that he feels better. He's not sure if it's the fact that the staples got pulled out the other day, or the $1000 bottle (seriously..) of IV medication they had him on, but either way, it is easier to breathe.

I however, am holding my breath, since Sammy is now on his first official date. He took her to Disneyland for the afternoon/evening. Very nice girl, too. I better not write too much more, cause I know he reads this blog.

Picture with "Cherry Oakes Annie" - from Cherry Valley, CA (you know, where you can see the cherries on the trees)

Thanks to all who have called, written, and prayed these last two weeks. We have been blessed with a great group of friends and family members who have done whatever needed to be done. THANK YOU!

No comments: